LA STAGE Alliance is a nonprofit arts service organization that focuses on uplifting and supporting performing arts in Los Angeles. We are looking for new writers and content creators to write pieces for our digital media platform, @ This Stage. We are looking for content creators for three major content areas – ‘Work’, ‘Play’, and ‘Think’. All of these pieces being about or adjacent to theatre and the theatre industry. Below are brief descriptions of each content area:
• Work: Professional development resources
• Play: Fun or humor pieces
• Think: Critical thought pieces
Plus, we pay and you can work on your own schedule! 🙂 We are committed to the values of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion and aim to cultivate a space in which voices that reflect the vibrant landscape of Los Angeles are heard and supported.
Into it? Apply today and join our team! Email the following to Courtney Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org. PDFs only!
• Writing sample – 600-1000 words, in the style of a blog post or online article. Plays, scenes, and criticism not accepted.
• Professional Resume
• Answers to the following questions (300 words max. for each response)
- What are your interests and involvement in the arts and in theatre?
- What content areas (Work, Play, Think) are you interested in writing for?
- What kind of articles and content you are interested in creating? Why is it relevant/interesting?
In order to support our constituents and broaden the reach of LA artists, LA STAGE fosters a community advertising program.
LA STAGE offers one of the most comprehensive digital advertising packages available to the arts community in Greater LA. All together, the package reaches 34,000 individuals through four unique platforms each week. These individuals are dedicated arts enthusiasts with a vested interest in Southern California’s performing arts events calendar.
The Package: $250.00
(1) week-long stationary ad on onStage: LA | 300p x 250p
onstage: LA averages 15,000 pageviews per week from 7,000 unique visitors
(1) week-long rotating ad on @ This Stage | 300p x 250p
@This Stage averages 14,000 pageviews per week from 8,500 unique visitors
(1) week-long stationary ad on all ticket confirmation emails | 300p x 250p
Over 200 ticket confirmations are sent via email per week
(1) ad in the weekly onStage:LA discount email (Tuesday) | 180p x 150p
The onStage:LA email reachers 16,000 individuals per week
This package runs online for one week, from Monday at 12 pm to the following Monday at 12 pm. The deadline for same-week advertising is Monday at 10 am, which includes both payment and finalized artwork.